Some people are okay with strangers thinking they’re totally lame. I’m not. And I sometimes even feel bad for thinking other people are complete weirdos. But if I’m standing next to you on the subway and I can hear Hot Stuff blaring on your iPod, I’m going to judge you. And trust me, the judgment won’t be a good one.
So to avoid getting those awkward stares in public, just don’t–ever–listen to these songs on your iPod. K, thanks!
- Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.
- YMCA by The Village People.
- Macho Man by The Village People
- Actually, you know, anything by The Village People
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor.