Are you counting down with us too? Coachella is only 10 days away! So for those lucky enough to dance and listen to some amazing live performances in a super hot desert, you might as well look good doing it.
A word of warning: If you have visions of 24K gilded letterpress invitations, and a twelve-piece band, hit the road. This no-fail how-to is for brides who want to cut corners, pinch pennies, beg, borrow, and bargain their way to an uber-affordable dream wedding. Are you in? Whether you’re looking to save a little, save a lot or get it for free (gasp!) we’ll show you the way.
Starting tomorrow, March 1, 2012, Google will enact new privacy settings that will basically make your entire past, present and future search history public information. Yup, if your mom really wanted to, she could find out what you were searching, when and how often. Scary, right?
Now in the case of stopping stalkers and serial killers, it’s an awesome idea. But for the rest of us, it’s just annoying. I don’t want my boss knowing how often I google her.
You either? Well you can pause the sharing of your Google search history in just 5 easy steps.
1. Log into you Google/Gmail account.
2. Go to google.com/history.
3. Click Remove All Web History.
4. Click Ok.
5. Spread the Word!
Google’s privacy change goes into effect in just a few hours, so take care of your sh*t now!
So what’s a sorority girl to do when her “hot douche” boyfriend dumps her right before the biggest sorority formal of the year? Find a replacement, of course. On Craigslist.
Welcome to the first–of many–lessons from sorority girls. Yeah, they get a bad wrap for, well, being bitchy and hazing chicks, but they do a lot of good stuff, too. Community service is one of the pillars of sorority life and today, Christina, a member of USC’s Pi Beta Phi is doing just that. Here’s her lesson on how to properly use Craigslist:
1. Be specific. “Definitely over 6 feet (do not include height from hair).”
2. Use descriptive words. “Sharp and classic fashion sense (absolutely no bow tie aficionados–think Clooney).”
3. State your non-negotiables. ” Must have a strong dedication to hard partying (for an approximate 6 hour period).”
Yup, Christina was the unlucky girl who got dumped right before her sorority’s formal. But instead of pouting about it, she took to Craigslist–and sent her listing to Ryan Seacrest! The result? Derek Hough and Jason Kennedy have stepped in and offered to be her date. Take notes, people!
1. On public transportation. Maybe the buses and trains where you live are pristine, but in NYC they are filthy. And because it’s darn near impossible to keep your kid from touching every disgusting surface on the bus, the last thing you want him/her to do is hold a piece of food because then all that nastiness is going right into your kids mouth.