(Most) men never have to make the difficult decision of whether or not to change their name, but for brides it’s a remarkably real and occasionally unfortunate decision to make. What if your first name is Amanda and his last is Huggenkiss?
We here at SHEfinds are tasked with keeping a sharp eye out for any new e-commerce sites popping up on the web (tough job, we know). Most of these launches are met with great excitement (athough some with a fair amount of confusion), and in the fast-paced world of e-tail it can be tough to keep up with all the awesome new brands expanding onto the web.
I’ll admit when I first heard Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were dating, I thought “This is never going to work.” But you know what, I’m actually start to think it just might. Sure, they’re both notoriously bad in relationships, but maybe that makes them perfect for each other. But that’s not all. Here are 5 more reasons Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just might be soulmates:
1. Their names both start with K.
2. The only thing bigger than his ego is her… ego.
3. They’re about the same size, so they could totally share clothes.
4. Kanye is a hothead. Kim is an… airhead.
5. The only person they could love more than themselves is, well, each other.
I’m telling you, I think this is going to work. E!, you better start saving for the Kim Kardashian Wedding Special Part Deux!
So yeah, it’s official. Snooki is totally knocked up. I mean, Snooki is pregnant.
You could read all about it in this week’s issue of Us Weekly, or you could save your $5 and get caught up here. Here’s what you need to know:
1. She’s apparently traded partying for, well, Pampers. That’s a quote.
2. She’s craving olives and gelato. She already ate pickles all the time.
3. She will not be living in the Jersey Shore house while pregnant. But she will go visit.
4. All of her Jersey Shore castmates are allowed to babysit… except The Situation.
5. If she has a boy, he will be named Jionni Jr. Not something crazy like, Blanket. Or Lamp.
6. If she has a girl, she’ll be pretty, popular and wear animal print.
This. Is. Gonna. Be. Fun!
In all the gushing about trends and dresses and color schemes that the wedding mags do, they don’t adequately prepare brides for a very real part of the planning process: stress! Pulling off a wedding is no cake walk: some of the items on your to-do list won’t be quite as fun as choosing the dress.
I’m a sucker for a hot celeb on a beach just like the next person, but you know what? It irks me that most magazines and websites almost exclusively show pics of women in bikinis. Yes, there’s occasionally a random slideshow of hot shirtless guys, but more often than not it’s women who have to worry about being in tip top shape on vacay because their photo is more likely to wind up on the homepage of People.com.
Well, I’m over it. Enough is enough. While Jessica Alba was busting her ass to debut her post-baby bikini bod in Mexico these male celebrities should have been on the treadmill right next to her. Thought no one was going to post pics of your crappy bodies? Think again, guys!
1. Steven Tyler. Yeah, he’s old so he gets somewhat of a break, but that doesn’t mean it’s okay for him wear low-cut skin-tight swim trunks. Guh-ross. I’m convinced there’s nothing scarier than Steven Tyler in a speedo.
2. Donald Faison. Sure he was cute as Murray in Clueless, but it looks like a lot has changed since then… starting with that undeniable gut.
3. Russell Simmons. Hmm, what happened to all that yoga, Rus? Clearly you need to do about 7500 more downward dogs. #justsayin
1. Sophia Grace Brownlee, the amazingly talented Brit who kills Nicki Minaj’s Super Bass.
2. Terrane, also known as the dude going in on N*ggas in Paris on the 4 train.
3. Graydon Sheppard, the star and co-creator of Shit Girls Say. Listen, listen, listen…
4. Riley, the insightful toddler who waxed poetic about gender-biased marketing tactics.
5. Micah, the adorable baby who laughs hysterically when his dad rips paper.