I don’t know what’s more absurd–the picture of the social shower curtain or the fact that a social shower curtain even exists.
It’s only a matter of time before Zuckerberg or Google or some other tech genius actually makes a shower curtain you can facebook and tweet from. Yikes!
via Fred Flare
Looks like someone was a little freaked out by that Tupac hologram and went and ruined everything by calling these guys.
Damn you Ghostbusters!
No, not a mack. I said Mac. As in computer. As in Apple laptop computer.
You know, I wish I could make these things up, but I can’t. There is an artistic group in Australia who had a scent created. Not unusual. Celebrities do fragrances all the time. Except this group, called Greatest Hits, requested their signature fragrance smell like an Apple product being opened for the first time.
An excerpt from their site:
A distinctive scent can be observed when unwrapping a newly purchased Apple product from its packaging. Apple fans will certainly recognize this smell. The scent created for Greatest Hits encompasses the smell of the plastic wrap covering the box, printed ink on the cardboard, the smell of paper and plastic components within the box and of course the aluminum laptop which has come straight from the factory where it was assembled in China.
God, I hope this scent of an Apple product is a joke…
No words. There are just no words.
SMDH Jason Sudekis and Andy Samberg…
Prepare to be amazed… or maybe horrified. Here’s the breakdown of what the Real Housewives of Atlanta get paid:
1. NeNe Leakes: $750K per season, plus a $250K bonus for doing the reunion show
2. Kim Zolciak: $600K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
3. Sheree Whitfield: $550K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
4. Kandi Burress: $450K per season plus a $100K bonus for doing the reunion show
5. Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey: $300K per season plus a $75K bonus for doing the reunion show
6. Marlo Thomas: $75K and she must be available for filming on request.
6. Peter Thomas (Cynthia’s husband): $75K and he must be available for filming on request.
7. Kroy Biermann (Kim’s husband) and Apollo Nida (Phaedra’s husband): $50K and they must be available for filming on request.
Now let’s keep in mind, these are not annual salaries. A season takes a maybe a few months to film, so these girls have the rest of the year make even more money. Maybe having aspirations of being a reality star isn’t so bad, after all…
They’re calling him the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy and hey, it’s kind of true. Just look how he cleaned up this pic:
And no, it’s not Kevin Federline.
It’s this guy. For reals. Talk about a transformation…
I know it’s not nice to name call, but this really annoys me. It’s one thing tosmoke when your children aren’t around, but to smoke in front of your infant daughter.
Read More >>>
Like the rest of the world, I was totally shocked a few months back when Hugh Grant revealed he was a dad. The baby, he said
Read More >>>