Facebook should actually make all users sign a waiver agreeing to this, don’t you think?
Words to live by. Literally.
Ice Cube edition.
I like Facebook as much as the next person, but I find myself becoming more and more annoyed by the people on Facebook. Isn’t there some Facebook code of conduct? How do people not know it’s breaking the rules to tag ugly pictures of me?
Before you log on to FB, be sure you’re not committing one of these offenses… and putting yourself at risk of being un-friended.
1. Don’t friend me if you hated me. If you didn’t like me back then, chances are I don’t like you now.
2. Don’t feel the need to message me just because we’ve recently become friends. Let’s just be Facebook friends and look through all 1593 of each others’ pictures. We don’t actually have to interact with one another.
3. Don’t tag me in a picture if I look like shit. That’s just rude.
4. Also, don’t tag me in a picture where I’m (a) getting totally wasted and/or (b) doing some illegal activity. I’m friggin’ FB friends with my boss, dude!
5. Don’t like your own picture/status/link. Here’s why.
6. Don’t ask me personal questions on my wall. That’s what private messages are for.
7. Don’t tag me on an event. That’s why there is an Events feature.
8. Don’t give shout outs to people who aren’t on Facebook. They’ll never know the difference.
9. Don’t call me out for not supporting your cause. Just because you care, doesn’t mean I do.
10. Don’t overshare! This includes, but is not limited to, posting pictures of your kid on the potty, in the bath tub, picking boogers, eating boogers, etc. The only person who thinks it’s cute is you.
Let me first say that I really do hope Rick Ross is okay. In case you haven’t heard, the rapper had to be rushed off a plane because he (a) passed out, (b) had a seizure or (c) both. It’s sad and scary, of course, but it looks like @rickyroazy is going to make it.
That being said, you’d be amazed at how people are reacting to the news of Rick Ross almost dying on a plane. A few gems:
So much for sympathy, huh?
For the Rachel Zoes and Victoria Beckhams of the world who couldn’t imagine doing anything without their heels…