Mint green is the freshest spring fashion trend – and like all fabulous trends, this one has made its way into the wedding world. We’re a huge fan of this light n’ airy hue
For all of you uncultured people too busy getting caught up in the Kardashian saga, NANOWRIMO, or national novel writing month, is a writing competition with yourself. Think you have the drive to stop playing Angry Birds long enough to complete a 50,000 word novel in the month of November? Then you, my friend, might very well win the whole thing. The prize? Well, having written a 50,000 word novel, of course. Enticing, right? Here are some tips to help you bring home the W.
1. Make arrangements. Buy some blank tapes, set your DVR or have a friend take notes. You’ll be able to focus on your writing knowing you can catch up on all the TV you missed in December.
2. Disconnect. No facebook, twitter, or any social media of any kind. You’ve truly succeed if you friends call concerned you may have died.
3. Keep well-fed and hydrated. This is mostly for the benefit of those around you. A tired, emotionally drained writer is one thing, but a hungry tired, emotionally drained writer is just plain dangerous.
4. Avoid moving billboards. You’re going to be seeing lots of words floating before your eyes when you’re writing–you don’t need to make it any worse.
5. 5-hour Energy. Yes, it probably contains some deadly drug that the FDA will ban in a few years, but you’re going to need enough to last you at least 720 hours.
Forecast: Busiest Shopping Days
1 Friday, Nov. 25 (Black Friday)
2 Saturday, Dec. 17 (Super Sat.)
3 Friday, Dec. 23 (Father’s Day)
4 Monday, Dec. 26
5 Thursday, Dec. 22
6 Saturday Nov. 26 (Black Sat.)
7 Sunday, Dec. 18
8 Saturday, Dec. 10
9 Monday, Dec. 19
10 Saturday, Dec. 3
I like how #3 is Father’s aka procrastinators day
Ladies, start saving. Nose jobs are over; boob jobs are meh. Thanks, in part, to stars like Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian and Pippa Middleton (?) the new plastic surgery du jour is… butt implants.
Like the popular plastic surgery procedures of the past, women claim that bigger butts will help boost confidence and make them feel more sexually appealing.
Considering a new butt? Are you thinking more Kim K. or Beyonce? Before you head to the plastic surgeon, let’s do some preliminary research:
Source: Female First
Yes, I know we just told you that stocking was the new planking, but it’s already been replaced.
Thanks to Nicki Minaj, who recently tweeted this pic of herself in an icebox, fridging is the new “thing.” After Nicki tweeted her pic, Jersey Shore star Snooki tweeted her own fridging pic.
We’re guessing it’s only a matter of time before everyone is getting in their refrigerators and taking pictures. Fun.
It was funny at first, but now we’re over. Stop finding obscure places to get horizontal because there’s a new way to prove you don’t have life: stocking.
In this, the latest photo craze, one recreates a random scene you’d find in a stock photo library. Overworked woman resting under her desk? Check. Mother and child looking lovingly into each other eyes? Check. The possibilities are endless.